Hy-Grade Metal Products has been providing metal spun parts since 1918. Our experience and knowledge of the spinning process, combined with the use of CNC equipment, make us a leader in the industry.
Flue collector collars are used to adapt boilers to duct work. We have made several different sizes ranging from 3” diameter to 10” diameter. Each of these items is made from 18 gauge galvannealled sheet. These parts are circled, sheared, spun and machined to tolerances of +/-.015”.
Flue collars that we have made have been 3”, 4”, 5”, 6”, 7”, 8”, and 10” in diameter. There are some slight differences to some of the items. Some may be taller than others and some may have hole patterns put in them. But these all basically adapt a boiler to the duct work it needs for ventilation. Parts are visually and dimensionally inspected during the process to insure a consistent finish and the rings are to spec. We will typically provide anywhere from 100 pieces to 2500 pieces of these items per run. Lead times are within 4 weeks.
Flue Collars Fabrication Properties and Highlights
- Product Name
- Flue Collector Collars
- Product Description
- Used to adapt a boiler to the duct work needed for ventilation
- Industry of Use
- Locomotive and Light Rail
- Capabilities / Processes
CNC Turning Center
- Equipment Used for Manufacture
CNC Spinning Lathe
CNC Turning Center
- Material Used for Manufacture
- 18 gauge Galvannealled Sheet
- Overall Dimensions
- Collars come in a wide range of sizes. They are spun to a set diameter and have a .300" flange. Overall height may vary according to need, but are typically around 2.25"
- Tightest Tolerances
- +/- .015"
- Raw Spun Finish
- In Process Testing / Inspection Perfomed
- Material inspection/Gauge inspection
- Anywhere between 100 and 2500 pieces per month
- Turnaround Time
- 4 weeks to make tooling and order quantity
Parts are complete and ready for ship when needed at 25 per month
- Delivery Location
- Greenvale, NY – U.S.A
- Standards Met
- Per Customers Specifications